Having a full set of teeth is a natural pleasure and losing even a single tooth can cause many issues. The only way to keep teeth healthy is by providing good oral care to them. However, anyone can lose teeth due to several reasons such as tooth decay, chronic illness, ageing, gum disease and more.
Sometimes people lose teeth due to various oral hygiene issues as well for which people opt for bridges and dentures. However, according to dental experts, dental implants are the most effective treatments to replace missing teeth and ensure excellent results to every candidate.
Dental implants in Chandler
Implants made of titanium function much like natural teeth and are permanently attached to the jawbone. This process requires a surgical procedure which includes advanced dentistry techniques and ensures a permanent relief to people facing problems with their missing teeth.
The advantages of getting teeth implants in Arizona over bridges
- Implants do not cause any sort of irritation after the procedure and teeth look the same as natural teeth.
- When a bridge retires there is at least loss of either one or even more teeth supporting the bridge. However, dental implants do not ever cause loss of more teeth.
- During the implant surgery, there is no alteration required for adjacent healthy teeth.
The advantages of implants over dentures
- Implants prevent bone loss.
- Implants do not need cleaning with messy adhesives.
- Implants allow the chewing of your favorite food items.
- Implants restore the natural charm on the face.
- Implants are permanent.
- Implants prevent shrinkage of jawbone enabling people look younger than their age
Dental implants- The actual procedure
The dental procedure is described to you prior to the surgery by your dental specialist. The professional dentist would aid you in determining the exact placement of the new teeth. According to your particular dental needs, your family dentist would suggest to you the most suitable procedure such as:
- Single tooth replacement- If you have lost a single tooth in your jawbone, you would be recommended for a single-tooth implant procedure.
- Multiple teeth replacement- If you have more teeth that are missing, then you may be a candidate for an implant supported bridge.
- All on four teeth implants- If all of your teeth are lost then your dentist would certainly recommend you consider the All on four as a dental implant solution.
Implant surgery is less painful and mild anesthesia is given to you prior to the treatment ensuring that you are able to receive the treatment with comfort.
Are you a suitable candidate for dental implants in Chandler?
Anyone can receive a dental implant treatment except in some cases:
- If you are a pregnant woman
- Infants and small children
- If your jaw bones are not fully developed
- If you are a chain smoker
- If you have a critical medical illness
- If you grind or clench your teeth often